Coaching in English
Outdoor life coaching can be a real help when you’re unsure which direction to take in life or work, are caught up in stress, worry or settling-in problems, or want to explore who you are and what really makes you happy. Coaching and walking, combined with the beauty and tranquility of nature, inspire you to take the steps you need to take!
If you feel that it's time to:
- get things moving for yourself again, to feel your confidence and motivation increasing;
- overcome feelings of loneliness, isolation, depression, anxiety or stress;
- deal with issues from the past which are holding you back, or perhaps underlie your move to Holland;
- tackle conflicts, tension or disappointments in your relationship or at work;
- learn to adapt and grow so that you can really live life to the full and bring out the best in yourself?
then this is where I can help you.
I'm a native English speaking psychologist and outdoor life coach
with a background in life and business coaching. I’ve known what it’s like to feel lonely, under-confident and unhappy here. And I know what it’s like to embark on a journey of self-discovery and come out feeling energized and fulfilled at the other end. There’s so much more possible than you think right now!
Would you like to meet me for an intake walk?
I coach outdoors, in a beautiful nature area on the coast of Voorne-Putten, 40 km south-west of Rotterdam and reachable with public transport.
We’ll walk and talk, free of any obligation and charge, so you can get to know me and the way I work. I'd love to hear from you!